Price € 275.000 k.k.
You will love living the popular GEUZENKWARTIER with beach, harbour and the nicest shopping street in The Hague 'de Fred' within walking distance. This well-maintained 3-room apartment (approx. 90 m2 !!) is located on the 2nd (TOP) floor with a balcony where you can enjoy the morning sun. From the living room there is an unobstructed, green view over the canal and the Bosjes van Poot.
Layout: closed porch. Entrance on the first floor with meter cupboard, stairs to the second floor. Spacious and playful living / dining room with lots of daylight through the many large windows. The house is characterized by beautiful old details such as a ceiling with classical ornaments, a marble fireplace (with gas fireplace), and stained glass windows. From the living room there is access to the kitchen with various built-in appliances such as oven, 4-burner gas stove and dishwasher (2017) with access to the balcony with morning sun. In the hallway a built-in closet with space for a washing machine and dryer. Toilet with fountain. Both bedrooms are quietly located at the rear of the house. Bathroom with washbasin, walk-in shower and towel radiator. The entire apartment has a beautiful laminate floor and double gas in plastic frames.
- 90 m2 (measured in accordance with NEN)
- Beautiful and unobstructed view over the canal and the woods of 'Bosjes van Poot'
- Protected city sight Statenkwartier
- Spacious, bright living room
- Two bedrooms
- Within walking distance of the harbour, beach, dunes and Frederik Hendriklaan
- Located on private land
- Well maintained
- Charming balcony at the rear of the house
- Entire house equipped with double glazing in plastic window frames
- Central heating system Intergas (2010)
- Active VvE 1 / 3rd share € 70 per month incl. collective building insurance
- Delivery in consultation
Kiezen voor Wunderink & de Lange betekent persoonlijk contact en deskundig advies. Neem contact met ons op voor meer informatie.