Price € 3.750 p.m.
This is a property in the Statenkwartier you do not come across often.. A very spacious mansion (approx. 200 m2) full of authentic details (stained glass, wooden floor, panel doors), 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,a west facing backyard and an east facing front in the beautiful Vivienstraat.
The property is characterized by the very good insulation (energy rating 'C') and the fantastic location. Within walking distance of the German (Deutsche Internationale Schule) and French school (Lycée Français Vincent Van Gogh), around the corner from the pleasant shopping street 'the Fred', near a diversity of international organizations (such as the OPCW, Europol, Shell, Eurojust and various embassies). In addition, it is very easy to reach the exit roads towards Amsterdam, Leiden, Utrecht and Rotterdam. Public transport is also around the corner (bus 21, tram 1 and 16). The cozy harbor, beach and sea of Scheveningen are less than 10 minutes by bike, while the city center of The Hague is only 20 minutes by bike.
In short, a house that you absolutely should not miss in the search for a home for you and your family.
Front garden, front door, hall with draft door (incl. stained glass) to the corridor. Entrance to the living room with a beautiful wooden floor with original sliding doors (again including stained glass). Dining room with access to the half-open kitchen. Double doors to the garden, located on the west. Back in the hall we find a toilet and a staircase to the basement. The basement is very spacious and dry. The washing machine and dryer are located here.
Stairs to the first floor. Very spacious bedrooms at the rear and front, study / bedroom and bathroom with bath, shower and sink.
Stairs to the second floor. Again two spacious bedrooms at the front and rear, a study / bedroom and bathroom with shower / sink.
For the correct dimensions, please refer to the floor plans.
- Available from July 15th 2021
- Authentic quality home in the Statenkwartier
- Perfectly located in relation to the French and German international schools
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Insulated roof, floor and facade
- Available immediately
- Approx. 200m2
- Sunny front garden on the east (ideal for storing bikes!)
- Sunny back garden on the west
- Fantastic location
- 6 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 balconies
- Very spacious basement of approx. 46m2
- Very bright property
- Kitchen with dishwasher, combi oven-microwave and fridge-freezer combination and gas hob
- Rent € 3.750 euros per month
- Rent is excluding gas, water and electricity
- No smokers / pets allowed
- Deposit equal to 1 month's rent
- Minimum rental period is, preferably, 24 months
Kiezen voor Wunderink & de Lange betekent persoonlijk contact en deskundig advies. Neem contact met ons op voor meer informatie.