Price € 215.000 k.k.
Purchased property for one of our purchasing customers.
Original ad text:
Three-room apartment in popular residential area Oud-Rijswijk
This attractive three-room apartment is located in a wooded 1930s neighborhood near Oud-Rijswijk. The apartment is located on the second floor and contains a mix of modern and authentic details that together form a stylish whole.
From the outside porch you walk to the first floor and then up the stairs to the second floor where the apartment is located. You enter a spacious hall that provides access to all living and sleeping areas.
Shall we start in the living room? When you open the door, you enter a surprisingly elongated space, with light coming in from both sides. On the left is the attractive en-suite seating area, with a beautiful fireplace / open gas fireplace, stained glass windows and stylish radiator conversion. A lovely place to sit in the evening with a good book and glass of wine.
On the other side are the dining area and the recently renovated open kitchen, with a cozy bar. The kitchen is finished in high-gloss white and contains various built-in appliances. The composite worktop fits in nicely with the atmosphere of the house.
Two bedrooms and bathroom
Back in the hallway you will find the largest bedroom on your left. Large windows provide plenty of light and a view of the trees. This room also has a built-in wardrobe. The second bedroom can be used as a studio, study, gym; what you want - is on the other side of the house. From here you look out on the street with its beautiful trees.
Between the bedrooms you will find the toilet and the (dated) bathroom, which has a washbasin, walk-in shower. The white goods setup is also located here.
You can store your bicycles in the storage room on the first floor. There is parking in front of your car.
This attractive apartment is located in the cozy Oud-Rijswijk, within walking distance of the shopping street, schools and public transport. You are close to the Vliet, which invites you to stroll and is also a popular swimming spot in summer. The Rijswijkse Bos and various parks are within cycling distance. You are also close to the Hoornbrug and a few minutes by car from the entrance to roads to A4 / A12 / A13.
* Three / four room apartment in a tree-filled 1930s neighborhood
* Built in 1925
* Vve with 1 / 3rd share - € 100 p / m
* Living area house: 88.70 m² measured according to NEN2580
* Full ownership content 300 m³
* Outside porch, stairs to the living floor
* Hall / landing to the various living and sleeping areas
* Elongated living room with light from both sides + playful bay window
* Many authentic elements (stained glass windows, radiator conversion in style)
* En suite seating area with beautiful fireplace / fireplace (gas)
* Renovated open kitchen with composite counter and cozy bar
* Laminate floors throughout the apartment
* Two bright bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobe
* Bathroom with sink, shower and white goods setup, separate toilet
* Recently renovated balcony over the entire rear of the apartment
* Electrically operated blinds available
* Storage (for your bikes, among others) on the first floor
* Centrally located near shops Oud-Rijswijk, schools and public transport
* Access to highways towards A4 / A12 / A13 in a few car minutes
* Various parks and Rijswijkse Bos within cycling distance
* Inclusion of age and materials clause in the purchase agreement
* Delivery in consultation
Kiezen voor Wunderink & de Lange betekent persoonlijk contact en deskundig advies. Neem contact met ons op voor meer informatie.