Huurprijs € 3.250 p.m.
LUXURY - ELEGANCE - PRESTIGE
Groot Hertoginnelaan 70 - Residence 'Sophie'
Stunning and to the highest standard renovated property, situated in one of the most prestigious streets in Duinoord, the Groot Hertoginnelaan. One of the most iconic mansions in this street has been professionally renovated in to four luxuriously finished apartments.
A couple of characteristics of this property:
- Completely renovated
- Ready from October onwards
- Completely insulated (energy label 'A' and 'B')
- Herringbone oak parquet floor throughout the apartments
- Luxurious open kitchen in all four apartments
- High ceilings
- Top floor has a 15m2 roof terrace overlooking the city
- Ground floor property has a garden
Groot Hertoginnelaan 70-C
This is the top floor apartment and has approximately 160m2 of living space (divided over 2 floor), 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies and a roof terrace (south facing).
Entrance on the second floor with stairs to the third floor. Hallway with toilet, built in wardrobe, study/guest bedroom and double doors opening into L shaped living/dining room. Dining room with open kitchen and island. The kitchen is beautifully designed in grey/black including a white natural stone countertop. Balcony at the rear facing south (approx. 5m2). At the front of the apartment a very light and wide living room is situated with a balcony overlooking the Groot Hertoginnelaan and a French balcony. All of the window frames and glass have been replaced with wooden frames and HR++ glass, giving the property a nostalgic look with modern days comfort.
Back in the hallway stairs to the top floor. The top floor consists out of three good sized bedrooms, two toilets and two bathrooms. The master bedroom, situated at the rear, has double doors opening to the impressive roof terrace of approximately 15m2. Next to that, there is connecting bathroom with toilet, shower and sink/mirror. The second bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin and toilet is connected to the hallway and can easily be reached from the hallway and serves the other 2 bedrooms.
- Approximately 160 m2
- Stunning property in an amazing location
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 balconies
- Roof terrace of approximately 15m2 overlooking The Hague
- Delivery date in consultation, 1st of October is feasible
- Stunning and high quality kitchen
- Herringbone parquet oakwood floor
- Rental price: € 3.250 euro p/m
- Rental price excludes gas, water and electricity
- Delivery of the property will be unfurnished
- Minimum rental period: 12 months
- Deposit equals one month rent
- The impressive renovation is almost finished, pictures in this advertisement are impression pictures of a previously renovated property in Korte Molenstraat. Please review the floor plans in this advertisement for more information about lay out.
Kiezen voor Wunderink & de Lange betekent persoonlijk contact en deskundig advies. Neem contact met ons op voor meer informatie.